A crafty design to brighten up your cosy settings is this Bankura horse tea light candle holder. Bankura horses are one of the most famous crafts of West Bengal. Hand made using traditional terracotta by the rural artisans of it is the perfect representation of India’s vibrant crafts and culture. Sold in a pair this tea light candle holder features a room on the back of the horse perfect enough to fit in a standard tea light.
The horses come to life when lit up adding up to the aura of your warm lit corners.
- Handmade with love in India.
- Two tea lights are included with the product.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the item please expect a slight variation in each unique piece.
- Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- By shopping the item, please remember that you are contributing to the upliftment of both the craft and the artisans who put in their heart to deliver it to your homes.